Request a New Boiler Installation Quote in Dorset today
If you’re looking for a boiler installation / boiler replacement quote and you’re based in Dorset, then you’re in the right place.
We know your boiler is at the heart of your home, and the cost of replacing it can sometimes come as a surprise. Replacing a boiler isn’t something that many of us save for – or something we want to spend our savings on! But, it’s a necessity as your boiler is a critical part of your home.
Although we’re based in Verwood, Dorset, we offer new boiler installations / boiler replacements and central heating upgrades across Dorset, and even into Hampshire and all the surrounding areas, including Ringwood, Wimborne and West Moors.
Obtaining your boiler installation quote from us is a simple process, just get in touch using the form on our contact page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with more information.
BOILER INSTALLATION DORSET
Get your no-obligation new Boiler installation quote today
6 Reasons To Choose Us For Your Boiler Installation Dorset
There are six compelling reasons to use Max Shutler Plumbing & Heating Ltd to install your new boiler if you live in Dorset or Hampshire;
- Speed – We’re extremely quick to respond when you contact us and we are happy to recommend what we feel is best for your situation.
- Experience – Our Gas Safe licensed experts have years of expertise installing, servicing, and repairing boilers.
- Trust – We’re always completely transparent with everything we do. If we don’t think a certain option or approach is right for you, then we’ll tell you. Our customers love us for our honest advice.
- WAI Installers – We’re also Worcester Bosch Accredited installers which means we’ve been vetted and can offer extended guarantees.
- Options for larger homes – if you live in a larger home (5+ bedrooms) we are able to advise and install boiler systems to give your larger home optimal efficiency. Find out more about boiler replacement for larger homes.
We’re Worcester Bosch Accredited Installers (WAI)
When you get a quote for your new boiler installation it’s important it’s from a boiler installation company you can trust.
As Worcester Accredited Installers, we’re officially recognised by Worcester Bosch as being heating engineers with high-quality workmanship and a solid reputation offering fair pricing to ensure effective and reliable service.
As accredited Worcester installers we can also offer you:
- Extended guarantees on all installed products up to 12 years
- Expert knowledge on a large range of products
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products
- A fully qualified, registered and insured engineer (Gas Safe and OFTEC registered)
- 0% Finance options
- No obligation boiler installation estimates
- Safe installations carried out by qualified engineers
What types of boilers do we install?
We tend to install combi boilers most commonly, but we are also extremely experienced installing other types of new boilers too.
- Combination Boilers (Combi)
- System Boilers
- LPG Boilers
- Oil Boilers
We’re also Worcester Bosch Accredited installers which means we’ve been vetted and can offer extended guarantees.
BOILER INSTALLATION DORSET
Get your no-obligation Boiler installation quote today
Boiler Installation Finance Available
It’s worth noting that as well as paying for your new boiler installation in one go, we also offer the ability for you to pay for your boiler replacement by finance, helping you spread the cost without any upfront deposit.
If you’d like to find out more then visit our boiler finance page or mention it when you give us a call and we’ll explain what options we have available.
Have questions about replacing your Boiler?
If you’re currently doing your research before a boiler replacement, here are some
answers to the most common questions we hear…
How much does a Boiler cost in the UK?
The cost of a new boiler installation depends on the type of boiler required and how much time will be required to fit it. Typical boiler installations we work on tend to range from £1,600 – £3,500. This includes the installation by a Gas Safe engineer, the warranty registration and VAT.
Which is the right Boiler to choose for my home?
The right boiler to choose depends on many factors relaying to your home. We typically install Combi and System boilers. If you’d like to find out more about Combi Boilers we created answers to common questions here.
Is it time to replace my Boiler?
If you’ve notice odd noises coming from your boiler, you’ve had a recent issue (or a string of issues with your current boiler), or your existing boiler is over 8 years old, then it may be time to have a new boiler installed at your property.
What is Boiler finance?
Boiler finance allows you to spread the cost of your new boiler installation by paying for it monthly. Find out more about boiler finance.