Get your no-obligation boiler quote Dorset
We know your boiler is at the heart of your home, and the cost of replacing it can sometimes come as a surprise. A new boiler isn’t something that many of us save for – or something we want to spend our savings on! But, it’s a critical part of your home.
Although we’re based in Verwood, we offer new boiler installations and central heating upgrades across Dorset and all the surrounding areas, including Ringwood, Ferndown and West Moors.
Obtaining your boiler quote from us is a simple process, just get in touch using the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with more information.
Boiler finance available
It’s worth noting that as well as paying for your new boiler in one go, we also offer the ability for you to pay by finance, helping you spread the cost without any upfront deposit. If you’d like to find out more then visit our boiler finance page or mention it when you give us a call and we’ll explain what options we have available.
We’re Worchester accredited installers
When you get a quote for your new boiler it’s important it’s from a boiler installation company you can trust.
As Worcester Bosch accredited installers, we’re officially recognised by Worcester Bosch as being heating engineers with high-quality workmanship and a solid reputation offering fair pricing to ensure effective and reliable service.
As accredited Worcester installers we can also offer you:
- Extended guarantees on all installed products up to 10 years
- Expert knowledge on a large range of products
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products
- A fully qualified, registered and insured engineer (Gas Safe and OFTEC registered)
- 0% Finance options
- No obligation boiler installation estimates
- Safe installations carried out by qualified engineers
Have some questions about your boiler?
If you’re currently doing your research, we’d strongly recommend checking out the following short advice articles on our site:
- Struggling to choose the right boiler for your home?
- Is it time to replace your boiler?
- What is boiler finance?
- Is a combi-boiler suitable?
- Boiler replace or boiler repair?
And we’d also love you to check out all our wonderful customer reviews and our fabulous Checkatrade rating too.
Get your no-obligation boiler quote today
Ready to get your quote? Just complete our boiler quote form below and we’ll get back to you to discuss in more detail.