Get a new boiler installation quote today
If you’re looking for a boiler installation / boiler replacement quote and you’re based in Dorset or Hampshire then you’re in the right place.
We know your boiler is at the heart of your home, and the cost of replacing it can sometimes come as a surprise. A new boiler installation isn’t something that many of us save for – or something we want to spend our savings on! But, it’s a necessity as your boiler is a critical part of your home.
Although we’re based in Verwood, Dorset, we offer new boiler installations / replacements and central heating upgrades across Dorset, Hampshire and all the surrounding areas, including Ringwood, Ferndown and West Moors.
Obtaining your boiler installation quote from us is a simple process, just get in touch using the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with more information.
5 reasons to choose us for your boiler installation
There are five compelling reasons to use Max Shutler Plumbing & Heating Ltd to install your new boiler if you live in Dorset or Hampshire;
As your installation specialist, we can advise you on the best boiler for your needs and will come to your home at a time that is convenient for you to deliver a final new boiler quote.
- Speed – We’re extremely quick to respond when you contact us and we can recommend, provide, and install your new high-efficiency boiler without you having to wait for an extended period of time.
- Experience – Our Gas Safe licensed experts have years of expertise installing, servicing, and repairing boilers.
- Trust – We’re always completely transparent with everything we do. If we don’t think a certain boiler is right for you, then we’ll tell you. Our customers love us for our honest advice.
- WAI Installers – We’re also Worcester Bosch Accredited installers which means we’ve been vetted and can offer extended guarantees (more info below).
We’re Worchester Bosch Accredited Installers (WAI)
When you get a quote for your new boiler replacement it’s important it’s from a boiler installation company you can trust.
As Worcester Accredited Installers, we’re officially recognised by Worcester Bosch as being heating engineers with high-quality workmanship and a solid reputation offering fair pricing to ensure effective and reliable service.
As accredited Worcester installers we can also offer you:
- Extended guarantees on all installed products up to 12 years
- Expert knowledge on a large range of products
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products
- A fully qualified, registered and insured engineer (Gas Safe and OFTEC registered)
- 0% Finance options
- No obligation boiler installation estimates
- Safe installations carried out by qualified engineers
Boiler installation finance available
It’s worth noting that as well as paying for your new boiler installation in one go, we also offer the ability for you to pay for your boiler installation by finance, helping you spread the cost without any upfront deposit. If you’d like to find out more then visit our boiler finance page or mention it when you give us a call and we’ll explain what options we have available.
Have some questions about your boiler?
If you’re currently doing your research before a boiler installation, we’d strongly recommend checking out the following short advice articles on our site:
- Struggling to choose the right boiler for your home?
- Is it time to replace your boiler?
- What is boiler finance?
- Is a combi-boiler suitable?
- Boiler replace or boiler repair?
And we’d also love you to check out all our wonderful customer reviews and our fabulous Checkatrade rating too.
An excellent boiler installation job
“Max Shutler has carried out various works for us over the past four years. He was first introduced to us by our builder as the plumber for installing a new boiler and radiators in an extension we had built. He did an excellent job and has been annually servicing the Worcester Bosch boiler ever since as an accredited install for Worcester Bosch. Max has carried out numerous small items of work on our heating system and we have always found him reliable, courteous and competent.”
Mr and Mrs E, Fordingbridge – 10/10
“I was very impressed with Max’s work. We knew from the beginning how much the job would cost and how long it would take. Apart from excellent workmanship , reliability, courtesy and tidiness, Max is also a very good communicator. He told us exactly what he was doing at every stage, and what time he would be back the next day He was always true to his word. He puts his customer first.”
Mr D, Fordingbridge – 10/10
Get your no-obligation boiler installation quote today
Ready to get your boiler installation quote?
Just complete our boiler quote form below and we’ll get back to you to discuss in more detail.