New Boiler Installation in the Downton area
Being a compact yet committed boiler installation company, we take immense pride in delivering a tailored and attentive experience to all our customers in the Downton vicinity.
Having accumulated 14 years of expertise serving the Downton community, we have established a remarkable standing. But don’t just take our word for it; feel at liberty to peruse our Checkatrade evaluations, where we currently maintain an impressive 10/10 score based on feedback from over 200 contented clients.
Free, no obligation Boiler Installation quote
If you live in the Downton area and are looking for a new boiler then give Max a call on 07545 198220 for a free no obligation quote.
Since each boiler installation is unique, we cannot offer instant online quotes. Instead, we will dedicate time to speak with you over the phone and may even arrange a property visit. This thorough understanding will allow us to furnish you with a comprehensive quote for your new boiler installation.
Worcester Bosch Accredited Installers (WAI) covering the Downton area
One of the biggest benefits to having us install your new boiler in Downton, is that we are Worcester Bosch Accredited installers.
This means that we have been thoroughly vetted on the quality of our workmanship and our engineering knowledge by Worcester Bosch and deemed a quality company to do business with.
It also means that we can supply and fit Worcester Bosch boilers and offer up to 12 year guarantees on the work we undertake.
As accredited Worcester installers we can also offer you:
- Extended guarantees on all installed products up to 12 years
- Expert knowledge on a large range of products
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products
- A fully qualified, registered and insured engineer (Gas Safe and OFTEC registered)
- 0% Finance options
- No obligation boiler installation estimates
- Safe installations carried out by qualified engineers
Be confident choosing us to fit you new boiler in Downton
Feel assured when selecting Max Shutler Plumbing & Heating for your oil, LPG, or gas boiler installation needs in Downton.
Here are a few of the most popular Worcester Bosch boilers we install. (Please note we also install many other boilers not on this list).
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i Combi Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12/24 kw Ri Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27 – 30 kw Ri Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Floor Standing Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Highflow
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II Combi External Oil Boiler
- The Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i System (27kW and 30kW) Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i System (9kW to 24kW)
Here are some of the local areas we cover with our plumbing services
Most of the work we undertake covers Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, in particular these areas below. If you are based in a different area, please do still get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate.
Plumbers covering Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire
Boiler Installation in Downton FAQs
Here are some of the most common questions we get asked from our customers in Fordingbridge.
How much does it cost to install a new boiler in Downton?
Each boiler installation has unique requirements, but for our standard cost, please give Max a call on 07545 198220.
How long does it take to install a new boiler?
Typically a boiler installation takes between 1 – 2 days for a Combi change, or 4 days for a total system conversion.
Oil boilers take longer because they are larger boilers for typically larger houses and sometimes need more remedial works.
Once the boiler is installed, you can be sure that your engineer will take the time to explain how to utilise it in the most economical manner possible to ensure that it lasts for a very long time.
What are the benefits of having a new boiler installed?
- Cost Savings – Modern boilers with A-rated efficiency can lead to substantial annual savings.
- Enhanced Reliability – Properly installed and serviced new boilers offer years of trouble-free operation.
- Improved Temperature Control – Pairing a new boiler with advanced controls provides better regulation and cost savings.
- Reduced Noise – Modern boilers operate much quieter compared to older models.
- Warranty Coverage – Enjoy peace of mind with warranty coverage that includes all breakdowns.
LOOKING for boiler installation?