New Boiler Installations in the Bournemouth & Poole local area
Looking for a reliable heating engineer or a new boiler installation service in Bournemouth & Poole? Look no further than Max Shutler Plumbing & Heating.
As a small yet dedicated boiler installation company covering the whole of the Dorset area, we take great pride in offering a personalised and attentive service to all our clients in Bournemouth & Poole.
With 14 years of experience serving the communities of Bournemouth & Poole, we have garnered a stellar reputation. Don’t just take our word for it; feel free to explore our Checkatrade reviews, where we currently hold an impressive 10/10 rating from 162 satisfied customers.
Free, no obligation Boiler Installation quote
If you live in the Bournemouth & Poole area and are looking for a new boiler then give Max a call on 07545 198220 for a free no obligation quote.
No two boiler installations are the same, so we aren’t able to provide online instant quotes. Instead we’ll take the time to discuss your requirements with you over the phone and even visit your property before supplying a detailed quote for your new boiler installation.
Worcester Bosch Accredited Installers (WAI) covering Bournemouth & Poole
One of the biggest benefits to having us install your new boiler in Bournemouth & Poole, is that we are Worcester Bosch Accredited installers.
This means that we have been thoroughly vetted on the quality of our workmanship and our engineering knowledge by Worcester Bosch and deemed a quality company to do business with.
It also means that we can supply and fit Worcester Bosch boilers and offer up to 12 year guarantees on the work we undertake.
As accredited Worcester installers we can also offer you:
- Extended guarantees on all installed products up to 12 years
- Expert knowledge on a large range of products
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products
- A fully qualified, registered and insured engineer (Gas Safe and OFTEC registered)
- 0% Finance options
- No obligation boiler installation estimates
- Safe installations carried out by qualified engineers
Be confident choosing us to fit you new boiler in Bournemouth & Poole Dorset
You can be confident choosing Max Shutler Plumbing & Heating for your oil, LPG or gas boiler installation in Bournemouth & Poole.
Here are a few of the most popular Worcester Bosch boilers we install. (Please note we also install many other boilers not on this list).
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i Combi Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12/24 kw Ri Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27 – 30 kw Ri Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Floor Standing Regular Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Highflow
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II Combi External Oil Boiler
- The Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i System (27kW and 30kW) Boiler
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar i System (9kW to 24kW)
Here are some of the local areas we cover with our plumbing services
Most of the work we undertake covers Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, in particular these areas below. If you are based in a different area, please do still get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate.
Plumbers covering Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire
Boiler Installation in Bournemouth & Poole FAQs
Here are some of the most common questions we get asked from our customers in Bournemouth & Poole.
How much does it cost to install a new boiler in Bournemouth & Poole?
Each boiler installation has unique requirements, but for our standard cost, please give Max a call on 07545 198220.
How long does it take to install a new boiler?
Typically a boiler installation takes between 1 – 2 days for a Combi change, or 4 days for a total system conversion.
Oil boilers take longer because they are larger boilers for typically larger houses and sometimes need more remedial works.
Once the boiler is installed, you can be sure that your engineer will take the time to explain how to utilise it in the most economical manner possible to ensure that it lasts for a very long time.
What are the benefits of having a new boiler installed?
- Cost Savings – Modern boilers with A-rated efficiency can lead to substantial annual savings.
- Enhanced Reliability – Properly installed and serviced new boilers offer years of trouble-free operation.
- Improved Temperature Control – Pairing a new boiler with advanced controls provides better regulation and cost savings.
- Reduced Noise – Modern boilers operate much quieter compared to older models.
- Warranty Coverage – Enjoy peace of mind with warranty coverage that includes all breakdowns.
Do you cover the whole of Dorset?
Yes, our boiler installation and general plumbing services cover the whole of the county of Dorset. So if you live in Dorset and need plumbing assistance or are looking for boiler servicing or new boiler installation, get in touch today.
LOOKING for boiler installation?